- Basics of Copyright
- 1. WHERE... is the work used and which national law is applicable?
- 2. WHAT... is a protected work?
- 3. WHO... owns the copyright in the work?
- 5. HOW... may other people use a work?
- 5b. HOW ... can other people use a work? - Contractual licenses
- 6. AND... responsibility and sanctions?
- 7. Copyright and social media
4. WHICH... rights in the work are protected?
Authors 'own' their work and can decide what should happen to it.
This exclusive right guarantees two kinds of rights (or legal positions) to authors:assign their copyrights to others. The moral right of the author cannot be assigned, but the property right can be assigned to others.
FAQ FAQs, developed from real cases, allow you to quickly find answers to everyday digital law questions.
Knowledge Base A detailed knowledge base provides you insights into various legal aspects, currently with a focus on copyright issues.
Training A vast choice of on- and offline trainings are available together with interactive case studies to work through.