- Basics of Copyright
- 1. WHERE... is the work used and which national law is applicable?
- 2. WHAT... is a protected work?
- 3. WHO... owns the copyright in the work?
- 4. WHICH... rights in the work are protected?
- 5. HOW... may other people use a work?
- 5b. HOW ... can other people use a work? - Contractual licenses
- 6. AND... responsibility and sanctions?
7.4.1 Moral rights
The right of paternity, the right of integrity and the right to first publication are particularly at stake when works are used on social media.
FAQ FAQs, developed from real cases, allow you to quickly find answers to everyday digital law questions.
Knowledge Base A detailed knowledge base provides you insights into various legal aspects, currently with a focus on copyright issues.
Training A vast choice of on- and offline trainings are available together with interactive case studies to work through.