- Basics of Copyright
- 1. WHERE... is the work used and which national law is applicable?
- 2. WHAT... is a protected work?
- 3. WHO... owns the copyright in the work?
- 4. WHICH... rights in the work are protected?
- 5. HOW... may other people use a work?
- 5b. HOW ... can other people use a work? - Contractual licenses
- 6. AND... responsibility and sanctions?
7.5 What are the rights, risks and obligations of the various parties?
The use of a work on a social media involve various actors. Moreover, one single person might play different roles at different moments. However, the author of the work in question as well as the service provider have different rights and obligations.