The Competence Center in Digital Law offers a vast choice of training activities ranging from in-person workshops/seminars to online courses such as webinars or interactive case studies to work through directly on the platform.
Training Catalogue 2018/2019
- Introduction to the Swiss Copyright Law
- Creative Commons Licences
- Plagiarism and Good Scientific Practices in Academic Writing
- Use of Works in Educational Contexts
- Online Publication
- Research Funding and Publisher's Conditions
- Social Media and Legal Issues
- Image Rights
- How to use a Copyright Protected Work
- Document Delivery Services
Webinars organized/held by CCdigitallaw
- Legal aspects of Open Science: February, 5th and 19th, March, 8th, 2021 (English)
- Recht in der Privatsphäre: November 16th, 2020 (German)
- Legal aspects of sharing: November, 6th, 2020 (English)
- Forschungsdatenmanagement: Anonymisierung – woraufzu achten ist, wie man vorgehen kann und was überhaupt möglich ist?: September, 28th, 2020 (German)
- Publishing under Creative Commons: September, 10th, 2020 (English)
- Free and Open Source Software Licensing: June, 18th, 2020 (English)
- Come gestire le opere protette dal diritto d'autore nella didattica? : May, 20th, 2020 (Italian, interview format)
- Introduzione al diritto d'autore svizzero: March, 2nd, 2020 (Italian)
- Open Educational Resources: September, 27th, 2019 (German)
- Open Acces et Droit d'auteur: June, 7th, 2019 (French)
- Use for pedagogical purposes: October, 12th, 2018 (French)
- Copyright & Social Media: June, 26th, 2018 (English)
- A Guide to Free and Open Source Software: May, 24th, 2018 (English)
- Plagiarism and good scientific practices: December, 5th, 2017 (German)
- Creative Commons: May 29th, 2017 (English)
FAQ FAQs, developed from real cases, allow you to quickly find answers to everyday digital law questions.
Knowledge Base A detailed knowledge base provides you insights into various legal aspects, currently with a focus on copyright issues.
Training A vast choice of on- and offline trainings are available together with interactive case studies to work through.